Betta Fish Forum banner

anyone know anything or has experience with african spotted bush/leaf fish?

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
I seen one at petsmart AMD fell involve with it but I'm very confused about them. I've read there are two different types of fish and one is smaller than the other and that's the one I seen and are commonly sold in petsmart. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#9 · (Edited)
Lol I can't figure it out either -.-

But I just did a water change and switch the decor up a bit. (Don't worry everything was thoroughly scrubbed with hot water and a toothbrush c:)
And I really need to add more plants. I plan on getting a lot more aponogeton and I want like two or three jungle Val and another sword.

I was going to post a picture biut my internet connection is being pretty lame :/

Oh and what I meant by everything being scrubbed and soaked, I bring my dogs by these vacant railroad tracks and founds a nice piece of pipe and I soaked it all day after scrubbing all of the dirt off because it was pretty much buried.
And added another glass vase and fake driftwood.
I searched everywhere for a nice cool piece with roots but had no luck but the one I have would make a good moss tree C:

#11 ·
Is probably feed him blood worms and feeder Guppies but I don't think I'm going to get one because Im still confused about whixh one is at petsmart and I don't want to get a fish that's too big for my tank but I was thinking about it and I think I'm going to get some upside down cat fish and if I have room a kuhlie loach or two. I'm taking my time though. Don't want to make any mistakes again..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.