Betta Fish Forum banner

Crown tail boys X2, Crown tail girl X1, HMPK girl X1, Giant X1, Sorority all inside!

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
Here's all my bettas. The HMPK girl and the CT girl are still in isolation one from being rescued one from being a columnaris outbreak survivor. The pics are thumbnails click on any of them for a larger view :-D

Captain Jack Sparrow

Better Than Captain Jack Sparrow

CT girl (in quarantine but looking good!)

HMPK girl (Thinking of naming her rescue, I found her in BAD shape at a Wal Mart)

Otis my Giant HMPK

The sorority girls

See less See more
#3 ·
I had no idea what she was when I got her, I thought she was a corpse when I saw her LOL. There's some old pics of when I first got her in another thread. I went back to the same Wal Mart today and they got bettas in day before yesterday. They were still stacked in the sink so I went through them. Look what I found! This is FOR SURE a giant, she's bigger than every male I have and easily double the size of all her sisters she came in the shipment with (who looked almost identical). She's as big, but longer and less thick than the PK female I have.

#5 ·
I also got this beast! I had to wait for a half an hour before I found a manager to get it for me (night before Thanksgiving is crazy at Wal Mart). I named it the Bacopa monster! This is a 5 gallon bucket here with epsom salt and AQ slat. It was in one of the tank rows and not a spot of algae was growing in the entire row. All other plants at the store were toast with black hair algae this dude was keeping the entire row clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.