Betta Fish Forum banner

Picky?

491 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  vilmarisv 
#1 ·
Is it possible to have a picky eater? I feed my Betta Wardley Betta Food and he eats it but the way he looks at his food it's like he rolls his eyes and is thinking "Ugh this again?" :doh!:
Does your Betta have a problem eating the pellets too? I have to crush my Shiro's food into bite size pieces or else he won't eat.

#2 ·
Mine usually doesn't have that problem. If you want to feed him other stuff, get some bloodworms and flakes. That's what I feed mine. Be careful when feeding bloodworms though, feed them only as a treat. If they get used to having ymmy bloodworms, they won't eat your pellets or flakes. My betta doesn't get picky, just some nights or mornings, she won't eat but that night she will eat like a pig! It's really weird. lol

#4 ·
Picky? Ha! Of course they can be...
I have 3 different brands of pellets to fit everyone's taste.
I tried switching them all the NLS Betta pellets but some of my fish will only eat the Attison's and others will spit both out and will only eat the NSL grow.
Everyone eats frozen bloodworms... surprise, surprise!
They are just spoiled brats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.