Betta Fish Forum banner

I NEED names for these 2!

3K views 32 replies 12 participants last post by  BeautifulBetta123 
#1 ·
The delta

A female VT

Any and all types of names are welcomed.

See less See more
#30 ·
The male is Spike I just need a name for the female. Great suggestions just still none seem right. I have been playing with the idea of star for a while I dont know why but it just keeps coming to my head when I think of her. But still not 100% sure.

#31 ·
Maybe she is trying to tell you that is the name she would like to have "Star". :tongue:

This sounds crazy :crazy: but...Sometimes when I get a new fish or crab or snail etc...I look at them and think to myself "What would you like to be named?" as if I'm asking them. Then the 1st name that comes into my mind is the name I give them.

I looked at one of my new Fiddler Crabs and the name "Buttons" came to mind right away. I said "Buttons? Really? Ok then" LOL Not a name I'd pick for her myself but whatever HA HA! But sometimes no names come to mind, like my new little female Betta still has no name yet :dunno:

#32 ·
Maybe. I think Star is what is going to stick It just keeps popping into my head when i see her. I suppose she can be a little diva sometimes like pouting and not coming to eat, hiding when she sees me, getting annoyed at the girl next to her lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.