Betta Fish Forum banner

Cloud first mirror time!

780 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
I decided as yesterday cloud built me a lush bubblenest it'd be the perfect time to introduce the mirror to him. WOW! I thought he was a pretty placid fish, a bit hyper. The second that mirror was shown to him his beard came out and his lush fins spread like wings. He started zipping around like a mad man defending him territory and protecting his nest (I think he'd make the perfect father!) when the mirror came away he searched quite a bit for his reflection and once he was calm he began improving on his nest. Since it'd been damaged by an earlier water change. Kyon never really reacted to the mirror he'd flare a bit but unless he has a nest built he doesn't go too defensive. I stimulate him other ways because if he's wound up he tries to attack the other fish in his tank. Very proud of him :) Kyon on the other hand is his usual regal self. Too important to be hyper :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.