Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#10,718 ·
#10,720 ·
#10,721 ·
snagged this guy. cant wait to use him in projects. love everything about him, especially his form.
lovely hawk, well defined anal (could be sharper), with an OHM tail (will work on rounding that out so it's not a spade), ventrals end at a point, not a shortbody, and huge pectorals for DAAAAAYZ!

#10,727 ·
#10,734 ·
[red] and [blue] females.. wonder if caudal fins are damage or if that's genetics
Not damaged, they're Rose Tailed girls so they have some web reduction in between the rays which makes it all floofy looking. So yes, genetics.

#10,743 ·
If I was more experienced I would. I'd feel bad getting him and not showing or breeding him...I wouldn't even know what to do with a fish that pretty...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.