Betta Fish Forum banner

Hi everyone.

858 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  AnotherKim 
#1 ·
I just joined tonight and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kim. I'm a mom of six ages 8 years to 24 years old, and a grandma to one very rambunctous 16 month old.

I have raised tank animals, from Angel Fish to Green Tree Frogs, for years now. This is my first time with Bettas. My 8 y/o and I picked up a very sad looking Crowntail Male today at Petco. He was down-right pitiful and looked like he was at the end of his rope, but my daughter wanted to "save" this pretty, little, irridecent-white, guy. Well, now that he's in a heated, filtered, 2.5 gallon "cookie jar", he seems quite the happy, little critter. He opened up his fins just like a blossom and is happily exploring his tank. I think we have a winner. His name is Lumiere, you know, from Beauty and the Beast. LOL. It's fits.

Can't wait to get to know you all. Good night from the the fabulous, Desert South-West.

Kim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.