Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Art :)

3K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  ao 
#1 ·
I decided to do some betta art :D

I can either do simple vectors, or I can do colored ones :)

These are going to be free!!!! :D

The only they wouldn't be is if you decide to donate to my Buddha/Apartment fund. :) As a college student, I'm trying to make my way through with a limited amount of money. As of now, I'm using my mom's money for Buddha's supply, and I'm kinda lacking on my end. If you donate to the fund which will go towards Buddha AND my apartment, then your picture gets first prioroty to be done!!! :D
My email is Titapikachu@aol.com

SO yea, just post pictures of your betta as well as what you want and I'll do my best!

See less See more
#4 ·
Yup! they're digital! :D

And will get on it as soon as we kill the monster mosquito in the house haha

#10 ·
Sure can!
And yea, seeing your art inspired me to go into fish territory with drawing haha

That was probably the first official piece of Fish art I've done

#12 ·
Hi, can you do Feather(he is on my Avi). Thanks

#13 ·
Here you go Aokashi :)
So many colors haha Gorgeous little fisheh

And I'll get started as soon as I'm done with dinner :D

#17 ·
I don't want to make you fail for your final(I have them,too), but can you do Feather(he is on my Avi).

#18 · (Edited)
Hmm.... I see your busy, but I love your work. If you have time could you do Fin? He's a Crowntail/Delta mix.

Edit: ARRGG What is with all these different sizes??? Oh, and I would like it if you didn't add the rip in his tail. Thanks!

Attachments

#21 ·
Thanks! :D

yea, I have a deviantart with some of my work, if you wanna take a peek :) It's Alcemistnv.deviantart.com I can do computer AND hand drawn work, but I don't have a scanner so I can't show it :(

And your little betta in your profile pic looks just like my Buddha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.