Betta Fish Forum banner

Rusty artist in need of practice: 5 free drawings, anyone?

18K views 218 replies 31 participants last post by  MaisyDawgThirteen 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have been severely lacking in inspiration lately and I'm getting kind of rusty. Would any of you let me sketch your bettas for practice? I can do black and white or colour (only traditional art though, I don't have Photoshop on my new laptop). It will be entirely up to you. Thank you.

Here is some of my recent stuff (sorry, I have no betta drawings.).

Black and white:

Colour:

See less See more
#40 ·
Can I talk you into doing one more for me?
I'd really love to have a drawing of the girl I just spawned with the boy you drew for me sometime! :)

#44 ·
I stuck almost exclusively to pen for the last few years so I can get pretty detailed inking. Colouring...not so much. So I hope people aren't disappointed by my newbish colouring skills, heh.

Of course. It might take a few days though, since I have a couple more people to go.

#48 ·
Yes, I'll do everyone's. Currently on blu the betta's and Hershey's. I took a break yesterday because I had a lot of homework. But today, school is closing early because of a possible blizzard so I can draw when I get home.

#52 ·
Thank you so much! It's gorgeous!

#56 ·
Do you think you could draw they girl in my avatar, Barbara? :) Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.