Betta Fish Forum banner

Ct x ct

4K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  logisticsguy 
#1 ·
Well this is my second attemp at this the first time the male ignored the eggs and most didn't hatch and some got fungus.

My pair are a black male ct with red dashes named Dragon and a steel blue female named Sapphire.
This time my male ct was an attentive parent and I have between 50 and 100 fry. I fed them ve this morning and most ate.
My male, Dragon then passed away five hours after being taken from the spawn tank.
Sip, Dragon.
I hope this spawn works since m male passed away...
Here are the pics.

#7 ·
Yeah I am going to try super hard to make these fry live! Mom is doing great!

I am about 45 min west of Edmonton like towards spruce grove and Stony Plain.

#11 ·
Where are you? I actually got these guys as a Christmas present after the pair of super blue half-moon plakats did not survive being shipped to me :( Sena went and purchased these guys at Big Al's shortly after the dead fish arrived she is awesome!

I miss dragon a lot and am working hard to keep them alive, making sure the tank is clean and they have a lot of food :)

I am going to Big Al's tomorrow to pick up a few thing and look at the fish :)
I might accidentally add a betta or two to the cart lol.

#19 ·
So sorry. Make sure to feed well but not over feed! I think I saw a betta there that you might have to end up with, I am out of space at the moment. I will pm you where I live, I don't really like saying it in public haha I'm paranoid. And last time I was there they had NLS just to let you know. I'm praying for the reminding babies!

#22 ·
Nope all the fry are dead:( didn't get any new fish so have no breeding pairs to try again :( I am searching for a pair but nothing at big Al's interested me.

#29 ·
My male vt Magic my first ever betta who I loved to death and was with me through my bad fish keeping and good through my mistakes and rough times passed away today he meant the world to me and was my most prized fish. May he swim under the rainbow in fishie heaven.
Sip, Magic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.