Betta Fish Forum banner

Rusty artist in need of practice: 5 free drawings, anyone?

18K views 218 replies 31 participants last post by  MaisyDawgThirteen 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have been severely lacking in inspiration lately and I'm getting kind of rusty. Would any of you let me sketch your bettas for practice? I can do black and white or colour (only traditional art though, I don't have Photoshop on my new laptop). It will be entirely up to you. Thank you.

Here is some of my recent stuff (sorry, I have no betta drawings.).

Black and white:

Colour:

See less See more
#61 · (Edited)
No, I didn't abandon this thread. My immune system is quite terrible so I've been all sick and blah these past few days.

emeraldmaster: I think this is suppose to be...Eric? I didn't colour him in because I don't think I could get the correct colours with what I have. I hope you don't mind.

#70 ·
Your art is always so elegant, it reminds me of those Victorian style encyclopedias ^_^

My fiance decided that he's going to make a proxy of your drawing of Archi on the front of a Magic the gathering game card.

#72 · (Edited)
That's awesome. Please do show me if he makes it. :D

Okay, the order so far (holy crap, I never would of thought people would like my drawings so much...) :
1. eemmais
2. madmonahan
3. Skyewillow
4. aemaki09
5. rubinthebetta
6. Zoetropper
Karebear13
7. Indigo Betta
8. MyRainbowBettaFish
9. Perry the platypus
10. MaisyDawgThirteen
11. FishFriend9292
12. Solaris

#81 ·
Those are beautiful! I wish I knew which of mine to suggest XD Could you drawPigg, the guy in the picture below? It would mean the world to me!

This is how he is now, which may be kinda hard:

And this is how he was before I knew how to properly take care of him, before the filter incident and the fin rot :/ :

Sorry about the size, I can't get them smaller.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.