Betta Fish Forum banner

Damn walmart

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
GRRRR. Sunflower has dropsy. I think the females from Walmart are in the worst condition. Dijon was from Walmart and his fins were permanantly damamged (as in permanantly clumped) and he is blowin nests all over his jar. This is the second case of dropsy and it's from a Walmart female again. Uhh. Luckily I caught it just as she started to bloat so I'm adding Epsom salt to her water and Ampicillin. >:[

#2 ·
Know what you mean, wife wanted me to set up the 20g for goldfish to grow out for our planned water feature. Bought 4 fantails and 2 black moors, 3 of them have swim bladder issues, 2 have died and waiting for the other to die soon even though I'm treating it to the best of my ability. :(

#4 ·
Well no more females from WalMart for me :(

#8 ·
Ok now that I vented she seems a bit better. She's swimming around and her bloat has gone down by a lot. Fingers crossed!!

#12 ·
=(
get well soon sunflower
=(

#15 ·
The same. Except she's moving a bit more.

#14 ·
I was at walmart today and peek at the bettas.I saw 4 females.One little pineapple colored one kept laying on her side. then she would perk up when i peeked in on her.I sure wish I could save more.:|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.