Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet ....?

2K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  CodeRed 
#1 ·
-headdesk--headdesk--headdesk-
I love my Vulcan, but sometimes, no matter how hard you try not to, you just find "The one".
So, meet my "One".

He also needs a name. Bad pics at first, since my camera was fizzling out and needs new batteries....

(Sorry about blur, but it shows him flaring. My camera was dying and wouldn't focus x.x;)

Help me? For my addiction? And a name?

See less See more
#2 ·
Since for you he's 'The One', you should call him 'Neo'. :)

#4 ·
Neo's cool, but I think he'd have to be green, then XD

And sorry BS! There was 4 cellos there today! I was really shocked...

I feel so bad that I'm thinking about calling him Smirnoff >.> After the Vodka. x.x; It'd be almost cruel -.-;

#7 ·
I'm thinking "Taniwha". It's a mythical monster that supposedly lives in caves, deep pools, rivers, and sometimes the sea, but usually the requirement is currents :D It's a Halloween-y name, and it fits him (being water-ish, and all xD)

#9 ·
He's so cute! His tail is like a little fan.

#10 ·
He's soo cute, really XD I'm absolutely smitten.

Also, his name if pronounced "TUHN-i-fuh", or "Tuhn-e-fah"

OH, and he's (the real monster) supposed to be milky white XD It's weird how that kind of matches. I'm in lovee <3

#12 ·
Too late XD I find myself a person that once I begin to call an animal by a name, it can't be changed, lol. I got stuck calling a snake "Happi" because of this downfall XD

So, some updated pics. He's been moved to the 10 gallon (along with Aria), to replace Bliss and Ra, who are both suffering fin rot and need to be hospitalized until they get better :)

#14 ·
I like the idea of naming him Smirnoff! Just as long as you don't give him any ;)

#22 ·
Thanks everyone! But I hate to break the news... but he's not really a cellophane anymore XD He marbled overnight, lol. He's got some black and blue on him now X.x I'm kind of sad. He was pretty when he was pure cello. I kind of figured he'd change, though. He had some black marks on him when I got him, like Aria did, and she's marbled a huge amount since you last saw her, lol. He changed pretty drastically for just overnight, too. I'll take a picture or two (of both) to show the change. Maybe I'll actually document his changes, like some people do x3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.