Betta Fish Forum banner

Wow, finally!

2K views 63 replies 10 participants last post by  Bettaluver4evr 
#1 ·
Look at these amazing pics of Luna! :D I really hope you guys can now see why I wanted this girl so badly in the store! My camera finally decided to cooperate with me, figured it out (took me a year and a half though. Seriously) and this is the result! Please enjoy my little girl. :)

#52 ·
Thanks so much! :D And I did, wooooow! Lexi looks absolutely amazing! She looked so rough at first, I was worried! But man, she is amazing now! ;) We rule at the healing. Hahaha! I'm glad you see his improvement! It's slow, but it's going!

#53 ·
he looks like hes almost back to he white stage. yeh lexis looking so good now and shes blued out more lol

#54 ·
I know! :D I really hope that comes in soon. Had a big scare with him yesterday, my dad cleaned his tank behind my back and didn't add dechlorinator! Always trying to help, my dad is the best! But I flipped out. But, he added bottled water and just to make sure, I did a partial water change with dechlorinator. Butterfly's already making a bubble nest! ;) I'm so glad Lexis's great now! She's so cute and pretty. ;)

#56 ·
Thank you! :) I want to put some marbles in a row outside of the spongebob house, to make it look like a walkway. And now the sand makes it look even more spongeboblike. Haha!

#57 ·
What a lucky fishy, getting to live in a Spongebob-themed tank xD

#58 ·
Hahaha, she knows it! She' so spunky and happy, I think she's grateful. ;) Haha! She's loving the sand, she keeps snuffling in it for food and stuff. But, when she mistakes a poo for a bloodworm, she gags and stops for a while... :p

#59 ·
Oh, poor girl D:

#60 ·
Hahaha, I know! She's all like "ewwww! Gross! ew, ew, ew! I'm not doing that anymore. Mawm, give me some bloodworms to wash out this taste!" Haha.

#61 ·
"Or, on second thought, just give me worms! C'mon, I'm being cute!"

#62 ·
Hahaha, she's always being cute! I just took some pics of Dumbo, I'm posting them in the pics section in 2 minutes! Check then. :)

#64 ·
Hahaha, awww! I'm sorry Ollie! :( I had to beg for days and days before my mom let me get Luna. Bertie I got because I cleaned out a gross ole fridge, and I only got Dumbo because my cat was put to sleep and I was really upset. Butterfly was all me, but I had to convince my stepmom to let me get him! I can't even ask for any more or I will be in big trouble! My mom made me write a promise saying I wouldn't ask for anymore bettas unless one of mine died. Wah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.