Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  CalG 
#1 ·
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...

Hannibal (among others) (RIP):

Frodo (also RIP):

See less See more
#7,450 ·
This is Tyrannistrasz, we got him from Petco last week. He is so friendly and loves to pose for pictures. I am aware of his anal and dorsal fin issues, we are working to repair them.

#7,451 ·
Those actually look like regular web reduction since it's so symmetrical. I wouldn't be worried about it at all, a lot of DT's tend to have CT up their gene pool due to making DTCT's so the anal/dorsal tend to be the ones that keep web reduction for a while until it's bred out and back to HM :)

#7,453 ·
The day Linda's favorite seller joined the forum (@bettaman71) I know I was doomed. What paycheck? You mean that paper you swap for fish?

Ladies and gentlemen meet my fourth fish, third online buy, second boy and first blue HMBF.

#7,459 · (Edited)
This is one of the most beautiful bettas I have ever seen. Have you received him yet?

Edit:

Sorry - I was trying to reply to a photo of a betta from a few pages back. I am new to forums. I'll try to do it again if I can figure out how to reply to a specific previous post. - someone somewhere has a very beautiful little fish!

#7,463 ·
Bon Jovi has his own tank now(so does Nishibi) for some reason Bon Jovi hates being in a 2.5 gallon split so now he's in Neko's old 1 gallon bowl and is SUPER active. Love's my attention ♥

Oh that's my homework next to his tank(that you can see some of the text of) it's the barrier keeps him from looking at Autumn.

#7,464 ·
Some Bettas just don't do well in divided tanks :) it's the stress factor. A 2.5 isn't the best to be divided anyway.

In another news, I'm bringing home this guy to sell if all goes well

#7,465 ·
True but it saves up on space for me and I'm running 3 heaters instead of 6. I need to get a heater for Autumns tank so I'm not throwing my fleece blanket over it every night.
Hades and Ragnarok have been in a 2.5 split since I had them and their fine, still get a kick when they flare at each other

#7,472 ·
Ooh... I don't normally like the look of the pale-bodied bettas, but yours is beautiful! ◕‿◕

Also, here's a new one of Ike. I've been noticing more coloration to his fins. I wonder what he'll look like "in the end"!

View attachment 719490

#7,474 ·
your new girl looks like one of mine! =D she looks like a young one too.

Here are my five girls. (including the baby from the other picture) The one on the bottom right is the one I am talking about. =)

and my little one that will be with the big girls later:

#7,475 ·
[...] Ike has clear fins?! How cool! I haven't seen that before.
Thanks!! Yeah, they're kind of a milky-clear white color, that looks pink in lower lighting. They're starting to get more of the steely-blue color in them, though. :)

#7,479 ·
#7,481 ·
The one in the middle is my favorite of the three. He's so colorful and lively. If I had the space, I would have snatched him up long ago.