Betta Fish Forum banner

The new boys...again

731 views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  YoshesMom 
#1 ·
Sooo..ya I think im past the point of explaining what happens when one goes into a fish store so here are pics of my two newest boys...
( stop giggling your just as bad)

#2 ·
LOL i was laughing till it said stop then i laughed more:

butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love BUTTERFLY i has 4 and want MORE

#4 ·
hes a delta
butterfly is colour pattern

#5 ·
see how his colour rides from body into his tail and the tails rimmed in white? thats butterfly :)

#7 ·
lol i have four butterflys one red, one bright blue, one dark blue and one metallic purple/black

#8 ·
i want these little tattoos of butterflies to match my fish ill see if i can find them

#9 ·

i want these ones...................^^^^^^
not the bottom thing the ones above
they look simple which means a quick tattoo which means not so much pain lol

#10 ·
I have 7 tattoos there not bad... so the white kinda skirt like color at the end of his fins makes him a butterfly? They have names now to the white one is Yuki which means snow and my butterfly is Choo which means ...drum roll please ...butterfly!

#11 ·
HAHAHAHA i want the butterflys as above a few small CROWNS made to suit my cts a red 4 prong, a blue 4 prong and a white 2 prong crown.
and a few coloured V's maybe across my right shoulder blade position
on the other shoulder i want a fairy (a human with wings) sitting kidnd back/side to view with a peagus (horse with wings) head lowered nosing her with "Angels on my shoulder" written around it for my mum and horses who have died maybe a franfapani in there somewhere for mums flower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.