Betta Fish Forum banner

Hmpk

6K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  jibruno 
#1 ·
hi i would like to buy a male HMPK any color in canada that will ship i found out that we have a petsmart if there is no bettas there i would like to get one from you! plase post pics of the fish when posting

thank you i will pay any thing onder $30.00!

#10 · (Edited)
Popcorndeer - why do you want another fish right now? Do you still have the three female fish in a 0.5 gallon tank? They need a much larger tank than that..... Did you get heaters for the two tanks that you have already? Bettas are tropical fish and need warm water.... Also what are you going to do with your fish when your family goes away to P.E.I.?

#13 ·
#16 ·
You need a minimum of..

10G for the sorority + lid - $35
2.5g for popcorn + lid: $30
Heater for the 10g: $30
Heater for the 2.5g: $20
Lots and lots of plants and ornaments for the 10g: $40
Plants for the 2.5g: $15
Filter and gravel for the 10g: $35
Testing kit to cycle the 10g: $30
TOTAL: $235

You still can afford this fish?

#20 ·
it would probably be ok , but it will put stress on the females to have a male constantly trying to get them, and it will be stressful on the male to perpetually think he is going to breed but it never happens. theoretically you can do it, but IMO i would never put that stress on my fish unless im planning to spawn them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.