Betta Fish Forum banner

Facebook Graffiti Betta

4K views 40 replies 7 participants last post by  metalbetta 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Ha ha facebook pops them up larger if you click the little magnifying glass but sadly thats it :p I kinda like the challenge of the graffiti program

#4 ·
Well that helps a bit, I took a look at the graffiti program... I can't do much on anything on it. Watching the replays of your works is amazing ;) can't wait to see more.

Btw, the first one makes for a lovely desktop.

#10 ·
I have a couple...do whichever one you like. He's mine lol ;-)

Blue Green Turquoise Tail Organism

His tail is there, he just moved it...
Fish Fish Organism Tail

Oh, wow, they're really grainy (and huge!)...sorry!

#12 ·
Heh sorry Creat...I have another! Lol...

Fish Fish Organism Adaptation Tail

ETA: that latest one is very nice!

#15 ·
Oh wow, that's really cool! You're really talented. He was curving away from the camera, hence the odd angle lol...sorry ;)
You got his ventrals absolutely perfect!

Well, I tried to set it as my wallpaper but it's not showing up :/ so I guess I'll have to keep playing around with it to get it to work.

#17 ·
If you just right click and save it, it will be a .php file, I use snipping tool to cut it out(saves as a .png) and photoshop to have the fade.

#18 · (Edited)
Ah okay...I don't have Photoshop but I have GIMP-poor man's version lol

Thanks!

Edit: that's not the problem...it shows it just fine in "tile" format, but if I want to center it it won't show up :/

Edit again: fixed it! Had to save it as a JPG for it to work...

#30 ·
#27 ·
Your art is beautiful! It's amazing you work so well on the graffiti thing.. I'm terrible xD No rush, but when you get the chance, could you draw Tinsel? :-D Thank you so much!

Shoulder Joint Fun Performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.