Betta Fish Forum banner

Brand New! I want to introduce the betta I just purchased and see yours too!

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  sheridan 
#1 ·
So I just joined this site in anticipation for receiving the first betta I'll own in years and I would love to see any pictures of your guys' most recent betta purchases! I think this is a kinda fun way (if unoriginal) to get to know all of you guys.

Here's the little guy who's getting ready to fly over from Thailand:

I've decided to name him Mr. America (until I can think of a better name). He's a Dragon Plakat Halfmoon!

See less See more
#6 ·
Awwww he's SO cute!! I love his colors, what a pretty boy!

My most recent purchase was actually a rescue from Petco. I found a blind betta on the shelves and got the employee to give him to me for a pretty steep discount. I've only ever gotten one fish from a breeder, and never from Thailand!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new little friend~

#19 ·
For this photo I used my Nikon P500 which is a point and shoot camera but more advanced and takes really good photos, quite cheap now as well!

My phone does sometimes take ok pictures, although I generally take a video and then pick the frame I like which shows the best side of my fishy.

Hope that helps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.