Betta Fish Forum banner

How do I treat this?

339 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Alcemistnv 
#1 ·
I have a new girl who is still in her Petco cup.
She's belly surfing along the tank, so I'm going to put her in a temp tank in QT before adding her to the sorority (of course).

Would I treat her with Epsom salt?

She will be put in a 2 gallon tank for now.

#3 ·
Currently uploading :)
She is in a .3 gallon with the water lowered to about 1-2 inches. She was having a hard time getting to the top of the tank, but with the water lowered its much easier.

#5 ·
hmmm. try putting some AQ salts or EM salts in. only use a bit though. i know people say bettafix is bad bud i see great ruesults from personal experiance so you could try that to. also if you take the lid off, put suran wrap on and then poke holes in it it improves the humidity a lot and that can help too. what have you fed her, if anything?

#6 ·
She's currently in Epsom salt right now and I gave her some hikari pellets but dropped them to the bottom so she can eat.

And I will do so :)

#8 ·
I did a tank change (used the turkey baster) and put AQ salt in instead.

It's weird because she fungus and SBD so I have to pick which is most important to cure. I'm going to keep her in the tank until she is 100%, and then I will put her in with my other 2 girls :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.