Betta Fish Forum banner

My females

767 views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  BeautifulBetta123 
#1 ·
So here they are I have three dragon scale lady's and three blue ones, I plan to do blue marble line :)
My girls are
Teeney
Bertha
Lavender
Opal
Ocean
Peanut

#10 ·
i can't really see their fins, So with the available pictures:
I don't see any "special" traits on the first three. And they have too much red for your goal.
#4 - should color wise be better compared to the first three.
#5 - caudal too round for my taste.
#6 - Out of all your females, this is my favorite - better caudal and equal fin lengths.
#7 - looks ok both color and balance (for your goal). But personally I don't really like her color.

#11 ·
Janey is a dt geno. She is new and was bred by Sena Hansler. She has super fertile eggs and had 230 fry grow to adulthood. I most likely will not breed her. I will try get better pics of them flaring but Panit the one you like definitely has the best fins and has been removed from the sorority tank an spit in a divided tank so I can condition her easier for breeding with my marble boy. Ocean has very long fins for a female and so she will not be bred to my boys who have too long anal fins. Thanks Indijo and I will try get better pics of my girls.
On the first three as far as you can tell how are their fins? I have a friend who is looking at breeding dragon scales that colour
Posted via Mobile Device

#13 ·
Actually 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all syblongs their mom is Janey the last one.
1 has thick short ventrals I like her. She was a runt from the spawn and I got her for free, she was so small before that she could fit in all her syblongs mouths lol.
Thanks for the advice.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.