Betta Fish Forum banner

Need PICS please!!!

3K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  kuklachica 
#1 · (Edited)
As a project in my Web 101 class I have to make four web pages.. sort of a mini-website. I chose Bettas as my topic (of course LOL).

I need at least 5 images but I'll probably put more like 10. I want pictures of different types of bettas so I'm coming here.

I need CLEAR pictures only please. Here is a list of pics I'd like to have:

Tail types (male or female)
Crown Tail
PK
HMPK
Spade.. if anyone has one
HM
comb tails
double tails

.... I've got VT covered.

Colors.. any tail type but preferably male in gender.
Butterflys
Mustard Gasses
Marbles
Blacks
Whites/Opaques
Orange Dals
Cambos
Soild Red and Solid Blue (i'd like these to be VT since these colors are what you primarily see in the pet stores)

Aquariums.. any size, shape, divided, planted, what ever you have.

Breeding setups.. tanks, foods, pictures of fry.. anything to do with breeding. Also if you have a picture of a female with breeding stripes.

If anyone has pictures from an actual show I'd REALLY appreciate them.

If anyone has any pictures of bad betta care.. i.e. small tanks, betta in a vase.. that type thing I could use it in a "what not to do" type deal.

I can't think of any more right now but if I do I'll add on to the list. This project is due this Thursday (4/29) so I need pics no later than tuesday!

Thanks so much and if I don't use your pics please don't be offended.. I'll be picking by what looks good with the web page. This "site" will only be up for a little while and then be deleted (pictures included) but if you would like me to credit you for the pics on the site just let me know and I can do that.

Oh.. and I'm not sure that anyone on here has Wilds but I'm just gonna mention that I am keeping my project strictly to Betta Splendens.. if I ventured into wilds it would get really messy.

See less See more
#2 ·
Here is my copper dragon HM

Red CT

Yellow (not sure what his color is called) CT

My divided tank

Feel free to use any if you like them

#7 ·
Well from what you listed you wouldn't need a picture of my betta... I could do one of my tank. But now I only have pics of it half full and I lost my camera charger, I'll get some to you later

#17 ·
Crowntail, Augie...

and then there's Nereus (he has either fin rot or hes a tail biter, so if you want to do an illness-type page, these give you some options.)

Now Peanut, my Dragon PK (sorry, while he was at the breeder's he managed to get himself ripped up by another betta.)

Then my veiltail's bubblenest if you need it.

#20 ·
some of my best... hope they're any use to you!

my old kritter keepers 2.6g with heaters and lighting

new divider 130L. 1 heater and one large filter, cycled.

a nice bubblenest if you need one;

sorority 100L, heater, filter, cycled

orange, cambodian and comb tail royal blue females

superdelta, opaque/blue

dragon superdelta, red turquoise

halfmoon, marble red/turquoise

butterfly superdelta

#22 ·
This was my poor baby who died of dropsy recently:

You can kind of see his scales risen up and he looks really bad... Even the hospital tank didn't help him :(

Here's my mom's betta named Delta :

And a picture of part of my sorority:

#26 ·
Yeah a marble's progression would be awesome!

Greynova.. thanks for the pics. I LOVE the sorority pic.. its so cute! (I voted for it in the contest ;-))

BFC.. a picture of Zeus would be great!

All the pictures are gorgeous.. I wish I could use them all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.