Betta Fish Forum banner

Decorations

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  rb500 
#1 ·
Do you ever change the decor in your aquariums?

#2 ·
Since both of my tanks are fairly new I am always adding plants and new little hiding spaces like my tiki hut:-D In a couple months I may change the gravel or switch to sand.

#3 ·
LOL! I would love to change the decorations but my husband thinks I'm insane. My tanks are also new - a few months old. LOL So it can be done without upsetting my little darlings? LOL I guess that's what I'm most concerned about is upsetting them. I have two 10 gallon tanks.

#5 ·
Most of them actually like it! It gives them something new to explore and try to intimidate :p. I always seem to be fiddling with my tanks and my fish seem to love it.

#4 ·
I used to - but since I began using live plants - I pretty much keep things how they are now :)

#6 ·
lol yea when I first put Kokomos tiki hut in there he loved it! he went right to it and didnt come out for like 5 minutes :) its his "house" now he goes in there at night and is always poking his head out first thing in the morning, its cute.

#8 ·
Yeah I change my decor quite a bit. But it's funny my new female betta loves to hide in the filter. (not the running one) I have a small filter that came with a 1.5 gallon tank. It is just hooked up to an air pump when the tank is divided. But I turn it off at night and she loves just to lay down inside and poke out her head! :) It's really cute

#11 ·
I just set up my tank. I want to get more plants for it but I have to have money first. lol. I may trade plants between tanks later when I get more, but not really buy all new as I wouldn't be able to afford doing that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.