Betta Fish Forum banner

Urgent! Bettas in Ontario Canada need your help!

951 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Luimeril 
#1 · (Edited)
I found this add today while searching for betta barracks, and it is totally horrid.
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-pets-oth...tta-fish-and-tanks-must-go-W0QQAdIdZ274003654

I feel so sorry for these poor little guys and I would really like to help them out, but I live on the other side of the country so I can't get them myself and I kinda think trying to have their owner ship them would be a bad idea given the situation.....

So heres my idea, if anyone on here lives close enough or knows of anyone who is close enough to make a trip and go pick them up I would be willing to pay their bail.

Then they could A: keep them and I would help out with the cost, B: re home them to good homes or C could ship them out to me as Long as they are in ok condition to travel and the person knows how to ship fish.

Please do not send this person emails unless you are going to take the fish.
I do not think it will do any good to try and educate them on betta care because they clearly couldn't care less about their fish.
I also ask that you don't flame them because as fun as it would be it will just make things worse for the fish, this person is clearly mentally ill and I don't want them to do anything crazy.....

If you can help please respond here or PM me ASAP.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.