Betta Fish Forum banner

hi new betta owner

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  ScentedLove 
#1 ·
here are my bettas i bought yesterday dont worry i will move them to a big tank tomorow i will buy today and decorate....

firedragon

firedragon with camera flash

angelicdemon

angelicdemon with camera flash turns green

thanks for viewing

See less See more
#5 ·
they're very pretty! nice colors with and without flash :]

i don't mean to nag, but they're going in thier own separate tank right?

anyway, they're beautiful!

#6 ·
Its ok yes there going in their separate bowl hehhe il just buy a bowl cuz its cheaper than aquarium + i need to buy 2 but my father said there is a 2 gallon mayonaise jar that is sold in the market streets he can say its 2 gallon cuz he said its label has info that its 2 gallon ^^

#9 ·
very pretty luv the names

#11 ·
They are beautiful bettas :)

#13 ·
The second one looks like a DTVT. I can tell by the wide dorsal. Also he has some cuts goin on making him look crowny.

The first is also nice!

NICE FISH!!!

#14 ·
Scienceluvr8 - I bought him in the street near a public market that street is like a pet street cuz u can find many seller of fishes in the corner of that street.

MrVampire181 - No his not a DTVT the seller said its a DTCT yup they have cuts. All the bettas they sold are just put all together in a plastic container with many plant so that they can run if theres someone attacking them he has a cut on the tail part making it triple tail ^^ when they arive at the strret they set them up displaying putting them to a cup sa smallest drinking cup i think.

#15 ·
That sounds horrible!! I bet they loose a bunch from fighting

#16 ·
yup they lost there fins from fighting + they sold acording to tails and colors i boght this 2 cuz they are the cheapest and i know no one will buy them cuz there are more beutiful bettas than them so i bought it cuz it a fish will never sold due to its health or anything they will become a food for bigger and live eating fish

#18 ·
Well as I can see from his location he is in the Philippines(I'm from the Philippines but moved to Canada) and remember that is a third world country. So you can just find any seller down the street even Dogs!!!!
I know its terrible way to keep fish but people have to make a living in the Philippines, these are just one of the ways.
Also mind that there are many rice paddies in the Philippines so children can just catch them.

BrOKensHardz-How much did you buy them for?
10 - 20 pesos. If you did that's cheap, thats not even 1 Canadian dollar.
1 Canadian Dollar = 50 Philippine Pesos
I bought my HM for $10, $10 in pesos is about 500 pesos.
Diba sa palengke mo lang sila binili?(You just bought them at the Wet-Market right?)

Ngunit tandaan mo na malinis na ito at mas madalas mo ito lilinisin, pag iyong ama binili ang Mayo vases.
Well, good luck
P.S. Ikaw ay hindi kailangan ng pampainit ng kanyang mainit na sa Pilipinas na!
(But remember you have to clean it more often and has to be very clean before you use it, if your dad buys the Mayo vases.
Well, good luck
P.S. You don't need a heater its hot in the Philippines already!)
:-D
Beautiful fish by the way!:-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.