Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Fish Music?

9K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  3jdlc123 
#1 ·
Are there certain types of music that make your betta act wierd? I played some Evanessence songs and my male round tail started going nutz...lol... rap, pop, doesn't do anything.... wierd..

#4 ·
My pure white VT female Zeena loves Daddy Yankee :p

#6 ·
Flash loves the music I play on my violin. He is so funny,he dases to it.

#9 ·
They can feel the sound vibrations as they travel through the water. Not sure if they have ears per se but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

My Betta doesn't seem to notice noise much but he's next to my TV so he gets it all day.

#11 ·
my boys "dance" to chiodos and coheed. the just start wiggling their bodies and acting all excited like im about to feed them

#12 ·
I played some Calvin Harris to my betta through an earbud on the side of the tank, and he got really angry! Even tried to attack it when I held it above the tank! XD

Apparently my fishy hates techno :p

#14 ·
my fish walmart

when i first played music in my room my fish walmart went crazy.literally swimming every where and stuff.but then after a while he started to calm down and ignore it. i play all kinds of music like screamo,country,punk,rap etc. etc. so i think any music is fine for a fish.at first it might act wierd but after a while it will get used to it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.