Betta Fish Forum banner

Back from Miami!!! Update too!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Neil D 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone!!! I'm back from Miami!!! Well, I actually didn't make a Post about going, but I'm back!!! When I came into my House, I went straight to Lebron. When I checked he... He was... Dead... He was all Thin, Pale, Floating near the Surface... Just Kidding!!! I got you didn't I? He's actually pretty Happy I'm back. He did a little Fin Dance, swam actively, All Healthy and Happy. :) Even the Tank was Clean. :) Anyways, I have a Question, too.
How can I persuade my Parent's to get me another Betta? I need to think of a New Strategy... My Mom and Dad said Space is too tight... My Grandparents are here, so maybe I could make them persuade my Parents, too? I already tried about Washing Dishes, Cleaning the House, doing ANYTHING they say... What else can I do? This time I want a Female. Anywho to clear this up, I'm Happy I'm back and so is Lebron, Want a New Betta, and SO Thankful Lebron is Healthy!!! :)

#3 ·
The thing actually is... My Mom doesnt want to buy another tank because we have no place to put it.. But we ACTUALLY do!!! My Dad just agrees to what my mom says... -_-

#4 ·
Show her the place you'll put it? xD
All I can say is GOOD LUCK. I only had space for a 10 gallon in my room. Lucky for me, my first betta was a female. Right now im quarantining 4 other females to make a sorority! xD

If it werent for my big tank and the fact that I have a female, I would never be able to have 5. xD

#8 ·
I want a Female this time. Hormones would get in the Water. Something bad would happen if I put a Female and a Male in the same Tank EVEN if it's divided.

#6 ·
10gallons can fit a lot of shrimp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.