Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #31 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoeflayke View Post
I considered naming my newest boy Canton Delaware, since I got him on the day that the Silence fell! (Seriously, all of a sudden I had a 10g in my room, and tally marks on my arms!)
Can I say I love you? Haha, that's amazing btw. I completely missed the day! Which makes sense....I also kept forgetting a lot that day.....
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #32 
shushcat

When I got my first betta, I asked a friend what I should name him, and she suggested Leviathan because bettas are pretty angry apparently I went with the name and continued the theme!

Eris -Sure, Eris is the GODDESS of discord, and my Eris is a male, but it's DISCORD that Eris rules over so whatever! In any case, I loved how different his dorsal fin was compared to his chocolate body! Definitely wasn't something I saw in any of the other fish.

Timor -The Roman personification of dread and fear. I felt a lot of that when I saw how beautiful he was but how close to death he seemed in his cup (he died in less than 24 hours).

the Kraken -He was so angry in his cup :( Too angry for any of that god/goddess nonsense. He's just a spirited sea monster
shushcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #33 
Adnamac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoeflayke View Post
I considered naming my newest boy Canton Delaware, since I got him on the day that the Silence fell! (Seriously, all of a sudden I had a 10g in my room, and tally marks on my arms!)
You seriously, horribly just gave me the heebie-jeebies. Scariest things ever. That episode slammed Cybermen to number 2 of my list of Dr.Who scary things.

If you're fish isn't named Canton Delaware (awesome, FYI!), what name did he wind up with? :)
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote