Betta Fish Forum banner

want yet another betta

1K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  ScuitoAmi150 
#1 ·
So one of my friends (also a Betta fan) told me that my local Petco has white bettas right now. And I'm thinking a little white female would be PERFECT for Axel...GRG, how do you all resist buying more?

#7 ·
Yeah, they usually have some really pretty ones. But ya still have to watch out for the sick ones. I'd really like to rescue a sick one, but I don't know if I know enough to make much of a difference in the betta's condition

#11 ·
lol. Its good that you do that!!! I think once I get my new tanks set up, I will go to petco and look for sick ones. But I'll have to try REALLY hard to not find Axel a girlfriend or Ami a boyfriend

#12 ·
I never thought of that. I know my petco pretty well. My basset goes there all the time with me and they LOVE her. I bet I could get free fish. They give me free toys out of the bargain bin for Molly all the time. Worth a try but I'd hate it if I couldn't save the poor thing. Ya know?

#17 ·
Well, the only thing that stops me from buying bettas is:

1. Lack of money.

2. My aunt threatening to kill my fish if I buy anymore. :p

Otherwise, I give in to the temptation. Hope you find a nice betta!

#22 ·
So, I'm more than likely going to go get a new girl when I get my new tanks. Although she'll have to live in a .5g...Its way too small but just till i can order another HalfMoon tank

#23 · (Edited)
GAH, of course I have enough money to get another betta and I'm about to go shopping with a friend at Petco (need dog food)....What do I do if I find the perfect girl or a rescue?! I have one more .5g somewhere, and it'd probably be about a month till I could get another 1.5g

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.