Betta Fish Forum banner

What is my new boy?

Tags
indentify
1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  toad 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is "Buster beau"...is he a VT? Someone said he may be a marble too, is that a color pattern? He's still adjusting to being with us, so I know he unclamp a bit, and probably color up some more. thanks for any info on his identity!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
sigh of relief...thank you so much. I think he's lovely. I just worry so much about them. I have three now, and I only started a month ago lol! He is my most recent, and he is still quite jittery. I can't wait until he relaxes so I can too...I never thought I would be so obsessed with fish! This is all so new to me...

#5 ·
I think you're doing great as a betta mom! I just started not too long ago myself and Im in the same boat as you are. I have just one betta, Kudo, right now but oh my I worry about him too. Your betta is SO handsome and he's lucky to have a mom like you! I never knew I could be so obsessed with fish either, but it is so addicting isn't it? I'm already trying to figure out how to break it to my husband I want another one LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.