Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Peter

618 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Jbrofish8 
#1 ·
I decided to get a betta a little while ago.

Yesterday I got a tank from Petsmart, 3.5 gallons, with a filter, some gravel, plants, and a little cave, as well as food and water conditioner. I set up the tank this morning on my desk and I just bought the finishing touches, a small heater, a thermometer and the fish himself!

So here is his new home sans heater as pictures were taken earlier!

And here is Peter himself, in his little petsmart cup for now but soon to switch over to a new home!

He is a blue crowntail with a red beard. I chose him because he seemed so active and spunky even in his little cup. I'm sure I'll enjoy his antics much more when he gets a little room to spread out. I will get some pictures of him tomorrow in his new house.

Photos taken with an iphone, so please excuse the quality!

See less See more
#3 ·
I was looking at all the options and for the money ($18 CAD), it was a great deal. I figured I could've gone used and saved some money (when including the decor, heater, etc) but I was just to excited to wait and track something down.

#4 ·
Wow, He's beautiful!

I have the exact same tank! :D Looks like I need to fill mine up a bit, lol.

#6 ·
Yup, got it there, includes tank, lid, filter, and LED light, for $18 CAD in Abbotsford, BC. It's a 3.5 gallon tank. Decorations, heater, therm, food, conditioner etc were all extra of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.