Betta Fish Forum banner

Hello!

865 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Hi, I am ellewar. I just got a betta fish! His name is Penelope. My big brother is dwarden3. Nice to meet everyone! I'll post pictures of Penelope and his tank soon!

#2 ·
When I got my fish, I was at our lfs, Pet Supermarket. We looked in the fish section. I found a bright pink fish, but it wasn't a betta. Then I looked at the bettas, and then I saw a male betta that was pink and he was beautiful, and he started to swim up to me. Then I begged my mom to get him and we did get Penelope, and I picked out a dolphin seashell ornament and pink and blue gravel. We kept him in my brother's small Critter Keeper at first, but then we moved him to my brother's 2.5 gallon tank after he upgraded to a 10 gallon. We got some more decorations and a plant. Penelope loves his new home, and his family and his food.

#3 ·
It sounds like you really love your new betta! I'm glad he found a good home with you and your family!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.