Betta Fish Forum banner

Digital betta fish drawing that I did

5K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  rubinthebetta 
#1 ·
Okay, so I got some really nice drawing software a while ago, and just recently rediscovered it. :-D I was goofing around on and experimenting how well I can draw betta fish on there and came up with this. I could make you one if you want....and hopefully you will want one. :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Its fine. Presenting.....the first crowntail drawing I've ever done! No, really, it's my first one ever. :lol: Hope you like it, Lebronthebetta!

Attachments

#8 · (Edited)
Since its my first CT drawing it probably won't wind up as my best....:lol: BTW, sorry for the delay...right when I was in the middle of drawing, my parents decided that we were going to the grocery store.:roll:

#11 ·

Can you draw Masami? I enjoy your airbrushes.

#15 ·
He was.. he died the day after I got him, in bad shape. "c

#16 ·
aww im sorry that stinks. I hate when you find amazing bettas and they die so quickly I had a stunning CT for about two weeks

Great Job on the digital work Rubin!

#17 ·
Yeah. :c In his cup he looked like a periwinkle color but then suddenly Amazing blue-ish greenish

#22 ·
I'm super sorry that this took so long, when I finally figured out a time to do it but then I got sick and I'm staying home, so yeah...I did Masami a few weeks back but I never got around to posting it, and I just now discovered that the file is invalid, so I'll post it in a moment. To the others-I'll do yours as soon as I get this mess worked out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.