Betta Fish Forum banner

New look for the Jebo 338

636 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Wyvern 
#1 ·
Ive been playing a lot with my 40L Jebo the last few weeks. I donated the goldfish that used to live in there to a few good homes. And replaced them with guppies and will also add my female betta's once Ive gotten them grow out a bit. I almost hyper ventilated today cos I finally found watersprite at my LPS. Its the first time in 6 months that I have seen it!

All thanks goes to PewPewPew with her ossim ideas and help.

Currently Ive got 2 flourish root tabs on opposite ends in the tank and I dose the tank 2 times a week with Flourish and got my excel today so will dose with that every second day I was thinking. Currently Ive got two T5 8Watt lights in there. Im waiting to hear if my LPS can get me a T5 red spectrum light that will fit in the hood. If not I will twist a few arms and get my brother to help me readjust the lights to fit T8 lights or at least just one.

Also if possible can someone ID this one for me please?

Its in my smaller Jebo tank with my Betta's.
Oh and Moon and Ozzy says hi!

(Im thinking of renaming Moon to Freckles have a look at his fins :p)

Ozzy is recovering from his bad attack of tail biting.

See less See more
#5 ·
Moon was my surprise. When I bought him, his body was black and his fins was snow white - hence the name Moon. My friend told me he looked like moonlight :D And over the past few months hes turned that blue - I love it and his new freckles :D Moon is my placid boy, he loves to pose for the camera, Ozzy doesnt, hes got ADD im sure of it, he cant even leave his plants alone has to rearrange it all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.