Betta Fish Forum banner

Light Red BF HM Male x Red Cambodian Female

15K views 188 replies 20 participants last post by  Canis 
#1 ·
Spawn Date: 3-25-13 between 12am-5am. Hatch Date: 3-26-13 at about 12pm. Will provide pictures below. Female (mother) picture will be delayed due to being damaged in spawning process. She is currently in a heated half gallon with AQ salt with daily water changes and being fed frozen bloodworms and glassworms. Male is currently tending to his nest an fry which are darting up and down. Very small spawn- probably around 30. I'm very proud of this pair due to them spawning so quickly and behaving so well. They were both virgins. Will update again when fry begin to free swim and father is removed. At that time they will be fed their first helping of banana or walter worms. :)

#67 ·
Just did a ten gallon water change. I'm attempting to raise this spawn quick so I can get them new homes and all before I attempt to move. I also am eager to see if I have any good Cambodian HM out of the spawn. Because that is a line I want to keep up with in the future. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.