Betta Fish Forum banner

Helppp!!!!!!!!

971 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
I need a new betta bowl/tank because what he is being housed in isn't suitable at all and the tank i ordered is a piece of crap so it needs to be returned. I am on a tight budget and i found and incredibly cheap tank and it has everything i need, but its only 1/2 gallon for my betta. i was thinking about raising the money to get a biOrb but people say its hard to get heaters on there

Advice is greatly appreciated :D

#2 ·
at walmart they have one gallon tanks for like 9.99 and it comes with a starter kit, rocks, plant, food..etc. and i believe it also has a light on top, if you can get that you can leave the light on constantly until you can get the heater, also garage sales and thrift stores are my best friend!!! you can get tanks for cheeeeeeppppp :D

#4 ·
jolly you can get a 2 gallon hexagon tank at petsmart, i paid 25 bucks for it.... i've also gone to walmart and bought a 5 gallon tank with the kit for 30 bucks i believe it was?

good luck ;)

#6 ·
Make your own little jar :)

You'll need a 1 gallon jar with some gravel and a live plant. Keep the jar in a warm room and he should be happy :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.