Betta Fish Forum banner

petsmart vs. feeders supply

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cody 
#1 ·
I'm sure that everyone has herd of petsmart. Well, theres this place called feeders supply and i've never heard of it. I looked at the betta fish and there cups looked crytal clean. In petsmart the cups looked polluted.
I don't know how feeders supply handles there fish's and im wondering. if i get a another betta fish, where should i go?

#2 ·
******** has all its bettas in small containers, 20% were , they were small, dull coloring, and overall poor looking. They were approx. $5 american.

Pet Lovers is a small local pet store, but they had healthy, bright colored, overall happy and healthy.

I wonder if the bigger stores have so much else they make profit from, they don't care about taking care of their bettas...

I would reccomend finding happy active bettas, which may be at a small pet store. Pet Lovers was a small store in the mall.

#3 ·
i<3bettas said:
******** (Lupin said not to mention it) Has all its bettas in small containers, 20% were , they were small, dull coloring, and overall poor looking. They were approx. $5 american.

Pet Lovers is a small local pet store, but they had healthy, bright colored, overall happy and healthy.

I wonder if the bigger stores have so much else they make profit from, they don't care about taking care of their bettas...

I would reccomend finding happy active bettas, which may be at a small pet store. Pet Lovers was a small store in the mall.
Odd. I guess it is just where I live, but I have never seen dead fish and/or bad water conditions for bettas where I live at my local PetsMart. I go there about once or twice a week too.

I think it is just about what the people think there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.