Betta Fish Forum banner

R.I.P Midnight

977 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  rb500 
#1 ·
:cry::cry::cry: My betta Midnight died peacfully in his sleep on september 2,2009.

May he find the biggest oceans to swim in and always remember me as i will him...

He was a black and blue male VT who loved to flare and give me "kisses" through the glass, and INHALE his pellets, and who was sweeter than sugar and as cute as a puppy...

Midnight, I hope you always remember me and rest in peace... i love you little boy... R.I.P:cry::cry::cry:

Thank you for reading my memorial to him...

#3 ·
Sorry to hear about Midnight - RIP lil guy :(

#4 ·
Thanks... im am NEVER adding aquarium salt again... the night before he died he was hidden in the tank somewhere i looked everywhere and could find him so i put the net in and moved it around a bit and he swam out with the smoky colored fuzzy stuff all over him ( i think he was wedged under the glass stones or something.) and was really lethargic and when i offered him a pellet he would eat it or even go near it...so i put aqaurium sal;t in to help him feel better ( a little less than recomended.) And i thought it would be ok becuase he has salt baths no problem but the next day i saw him caught on the filter... NEVER doing aquarium salt again... except for salt baths.

#8 ·
I'm so sorry, your memorial was beautiful- made me a little teary-eyed. May you RIP Midnight.
I'm sure he had a great life and died peacefully. If it makes you feel any better I really don't think the aquarium salt killed him, he most likely died of old age despite anything you could have done. You were a great owner and gave him a good life and I'm sure he appreciated that.

#11 ·
RIP Midnight and beautiful memorial

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.