Betta Fish Forum banner

Southern California Betta Meeting Jan 15th 2011

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bloo97 
#1 ·
I will be hosting the upcoming Golden State Betta club meeting at my home in San Jacinto, CA on Saturday, Jan. 15th 2011 at 1pm...There will be a raffle and a demonstration given by Karen Mac Auley (little O'l me) on how to photograph your Betta fish...

If you are interested in attending this meeting contact me at Karenmaca911@aol.com for more info and address....

We hope to see you here! Don't forget the GSB will be holding their very 1st show in May....This is a great opportunity to meet the breeders and get involved!

Happy New Year!

Karen Mac Auley
Mac Auley's Betta Beauties
San Jacinto, CA
http://quicksilverchihuahuas.webs.com/mybettasplendens.htm

__._,_.___

#2 ·
I obviously can't make it but I will wish you good luck on the conference. I hope you get a great turn out.

#3 ·
I wanna go! *cries and complains about airline fees*. Hopefully we get our betta club here....

#4 ·
Try booking through southwest...it can get as cheap as only 49-53 dollars for a one way flight to California...I use southwest airlines all the time to visit my fiancee.. ;-) So you might only be spending $106 (without taxes, of course...) for airline tickets..

#6 ·
My mom has something in LA the same days as the convention so me and my dad will probably be in San Francisco hehe.

#11 ·
Yup but it's a great opportunity to get some amazing bettas for CHEAP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.