Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone want their betta drawn?

11K views 121 replies 25 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
If anyone wants their betta drawn then I will do it! I draw realisticly.
I can make the water murky or clear or really any color you want.
Everything on here is free. Just give me credit for the picture
Post the picture of your fish on here or ask to get a picture from your albums.
Here is an example of my work. I just one this hmpk on aquabid!:

Attachments

See less See more
#68 ·
Holy shizzzzzzzezz and that's lifesized? That is what I call a work of stinking art!! I first handily know that horses are very large, since I train them and ride them for competitions.

#69 ·
Yup. It's about 15 hands high.
I used to ride for 12 years! What kind of competitions were you in? I was in Hunter/Jumper. :)

#70 ·
I do hunter/jumper too, but also gymkanna(barrels and stuff like that) western, reining, and hunter under fences. So it's kinda lika an all round thing :D keeps me VERY busy.

#71 ·
Sweet! I never did the whole Western-type things...my horse would have fallen. haha, she's wasn't very light on her hooves. xD

#73 ·
No one hates you. Next time, just take credit only for what YOU draw.
Word of advice- If you do this at school, this is most likely why kids don't like you.
Also, this forum isn't to be popular or to have as many friends as possible, it's about learning and sharing information. Just be yourself and people will come to like you. :)

#75 ·
My horse is long and muscular (but she's still only 2 years old) and does better with western since she is large. She is a big jumper though!! Normally I work with the POAs ( Appaloosa and pony breed, with a bit of quarter horse) So she isn't a monster mutant horse, lol.

Yea I am getting a little off topic... So...

#76 ·
Hahaha, it got "off topic" quite a while ago...not to mention that this thread is kinda dead :p

Sounds like such a cute horse! I had a little 15.5 hand Quarter Paint mare. aaww I miss her sooo much <3

#77 ·
I am still really hurt and what do you mean on teh other thread when you say I souldn't be talking? This tread is over and I have apoligized a lot. And then you have to post this:Not only was that incredibly obvious that was photoshoped, I am just appalled that you would do something like this.
Do you know how much time true artists slave over their work? You think 3 hours is a long time to draw?
Try painting a life-sized horse for 82 hours and come back and tell me how hard your photoshopped picture was.
Even though your only 10, posting something like this and using someones work as your own is not only lying to others- but in the "adult world" it's illegal.
I hope you learn from this and take credit for only your work.

Sorry I sound so harsh, but I'm an artist myself and I work VERY hard to get buyers.

and I am a true artist! I made up the example pic so i had to make the drawings look like it! What do you thinnk I would say Oh i made this pick up I actually draw bad. No way! I had to make it like that. I posted that example cause i was upset and I didn't know what to do. Will you people just leave me alone! And for your information i did do some of my real work on another thread. After that you still posted that. Why do you people be so mean! My fish died. My first fish! Im only ten in-m not a teenager or an adult who wouldknow better! I hate to rant but I have to get this out. WHy fo you people have to do this! I learned from my mistake! Just let go of it! I made up for it and have you counted how many sorries i posted! My sig even says Me is sorry. What do you think that is!

#78 ·
When she says true artist, I think she means that she creates then sells painting for a living. That's how she makes money. You and me are artists, since we both enjoy drawing, but we draw more for fun :) and she probally does know better since she has more experience, and learned from even more mistakes than you currently have.

#79 ·
Exactly. I paint and sell my art for $200+... That horse was won at an auction for over $4,000.

What I meant by "you shouldn't be talking" is that you were saying that the OP was a "lair" for using your lineart...isn't that being a tad hypocritical?

No, you're not a true artist, not yet anyways. You have a ways to go until you get to that point. Even I myself am not a "true artist". But you are more of a hobbyist for now.
I understand how having your first fish die is hard, but you can't get on the internet and strive for attention from other people who believed that what you said you drew was your true art.

#80 ·
I agree, im an artist but i dont sell even though i have been asked if i would consider it. And the thing is if you are going to be on a website that is mostly teenagers and adults you should maybe rethink the sites you are on. We are expecting the same thing from every member including you, I under stand the whole school thing but being popular is over rated and for being ten you should know the lying or tricking people isnt right so dont play that card. by ten you should know lying is bad. Im not trying to be rude or mean or anything, all im saying is if you are going to be on a site where most are older you should either find a different site or stop with the games

#82 ·
Guys, seriously. She's ten. Calm down.

I can't even TELL you how often this happens. It may not even be technically illegal. Many art sites explicitly allow recolors, which is what she is doing. It may be morally skewed but it's technically not against the law unless you're paying for it. And yes, I am an artist, and yes, I sell my art, and no, I don't support pic thieving. And I've had my art stolen before, and I hated it. But really. Let's put this in perspective. She's ten. I've had artist friends who all went through phases of copying other people's work. They were lonely and sad and they just wanted some support. If you continue to be nasty to this person even after they have been called out, you're exacerbating the problem and it will get worse instead of better. What needs to happen has already happened, which is she was found out and reprimanded and now she knows she can't pull the wool over our eyes like that anymore. Anything beyond that crosses the border into hurtful.

#87 ·

I can't even TELL you how often this happens. It may not even be technically illegal. Many art sites explicitly allow recolors, which is what she is doing. It may be morally skewed but it's technically not against the law unless you're paying for it. And yes, I am an artist, and yes, I sell my art, and no, I don't support pic thieving. And I've had my art stolen before, and I hated it. But really. Let's put this in perspective. She's ten. I've had artist friends who all went through phases of copying other people's work. They were lonely and sad and they just wanted some support. If you continue to be nasty to this person even after they have been called out, you're exacerbating the problem and it will get worse instead of better. What needs to happen has already happened, which is she was found out and reprimanded and now she knows she can't pull the wool over our eyes like that anymore. Anything beyond that crosses the border into hurtful.

thank you. Somebody realizes this is over and i have learned..

#89 ·

Hey.... I forgave her already a couple pages ago :( I just got a little off topic with the horse stuff :(

#91 ·
Nooo, yeah I totally am not mad at you!! I just want you to realize that you have to be very careful on the internet, especially if you're ten.

I totally forgive you and I didn't mean to come off as mean, truly.

#98 ·
She must have mistaken when bettalover said don't call yourself good cause your not because she said that about the fake drawings not her real ones. She should not be so hard on herself because it is over and people arent angry at her anymore. her real drawings are fabulous and she knows that. Now one else could tell her its bad. Sigh. ten year olds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.