Betta Fish Forum banner

im so excited!!!! ya wanna no why???? huh huh? :-)

2K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
wow im so excited because today i found two crown tails and they are my favorite.. my local pet store orders them especially for me. and tomorrow is gonna be the day that i get them both they are beautiful... omg and i wanna get the halfmoon betta he is so gorgeous. well from what i see he is a halfmoon so...

tomorrow i will have to have you guys updated if you want ill get some pictures too...

WHO WANTS TO SEE???:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

#4 ·
ill get them tomorrow before anyone else does...i hope that no one else gets them... ill definitely get some pics for you guys..and keep you updated..

ughhhh i cant wait...

i want them already.

#6 ·
YAY... ok so for some suggestions

do you guys think i should move the updates and pictures to the other thread betta pictures?

or would it be better is i move it?

will it be appropriate for this thread??

because its not really gonna be care anymore so what do you think??

#9 ·
Update you guys like my pictures??

OK NOW ITS TIME FOR THE UPDATE

UPDATE: well i was only able to get one crown tail and its because of money issues but im still soo happy that i got at least one they also have female crown tails and im going to get two female crown tails and one male crown tail but im also going to get another veiltail a red one but thats in the future ok so before i promised you pictures so here they are..

Attachments

#11 ·
i know i love his so much anyone have suggestions on any beautiful unique names for him i like ancient names any suggestions. i was thinking king but idk if it fits him he is very vibrant and high spirited and swims around very frequently. also indian tribe names??

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
well right now im going to have to get a heater and thats about it but i will be spawning soon though. i just have to clean the tank with my sponge filter..:-D:-D so what do you guys think should i:-D spawn?

Nice looking boy!!!!
thank you!!:-D

#23 ·
titan or tidus? which you guys vote ill cast in the most

thanks lol i love him but i think his name is going to be titan

#24 ·
:)not really but he it shows his body and color better than my old camera did:)...

but idk whats going on he is getting sick and i think its because of bacteria he has fungus now and i was wondering what is the fastest accurate and easiest way thats helped you or can help?? im really scared of fungus and i have had several fish die from it... so any experiences or suggestions will be very helpful to me

:-( PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME??:-(

#26 ·
thank you

ok that sounds like a good idea i guess im gonna have to get Epsom salt or just aquarium salt.. and i got another question how do i take away fin rot easy?

#29 ·
can bettas die from fin rot not body rot i already know they can die from body rot but can they die from fin rot?

#30 ·
very disappointing sad Update: well when i brought my Betta fish home the new crown tail i noticed that he has got fungus right and i have been doing daily water changes and putting the treatment into it. it was working very good until, today i just went to go look at him and see how he was doing and also i was going to give him a water change (to find him dead :cry::cry:. im so depressed i cant take anymore of my bettas dying on me:-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.