Betta Fish Forum banner

Bran

423 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  madmonahan 
#1 ·
So after seeing madmonahan's post about the beautiful plakat that she had seen but didn't know whether it was a giant or not (which by the way he isn't) and she was planning to get him and adopt him out, being a betta addict and all...I just had to have him. So after talking about it to madmonahan, my room mate and I drove less than an hour and went and got him.

He is the most precious thing ever! He didn't stress at all during the whole car ride. He has been so hyper since he has been in his temporary home and moving his plants around :roll: So without further ado I introduce Bran the traditional or spade tail (?) plakat. Oh and one more thing could someone help me on his color? I was thinking opaque with white dragon scaling, but maybe he has metallic in him?

#3 ·
Yeah I didn't use the best of cameras, plus he was too excited about someone being near the tank...:roll: Nope definitely not a giant. He's probably half the size of my giant. Totally agree though gorgeous either way! Thank you again for letting me know about him!

#5 ·
He definitely has one! I'm glad I got him. I can't wait till he goes in the "big boy" tank. Haha nope! I've driven through Fayetteville too many times.

#7 ·
Haha most definitely! Those will be on there way this weekend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.