Betta Fish Forum banner

Greetings from Florida!(:

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  mardi 
#1 ·
Hiya! I've been apart of the forums since summer 2011 when I started up again with bettas and was given a lot of help on the proper care of my fishies. My name is Joel, I'm 14, and I live in Florida! Yes, yes. That magical place that doesn't require heated tanks except for in the winter time (trust me- I went down that road in the summer time too!) is always blisteringly hot (82 degrees out today in the middle of summer!)

I'm the proud owner of 5 beautiful bettas, Garland, Douglas, Heather, Skyden and Brent.
So, hi. :)

#6 ·
Hey joel! I'm from florida too and I'm glad that I really don't have to use a heater until it gets colder :) Welcome to the forum!

#8 ·
Hi Joel! Welcome! I've always wanted to leave in the northeast! My dads was in the military so we moved every 2 years. when I was 1 we moved to Virginia and stayed for 9 years. Then we got moved to fort worth when I was 10. Now 17 and I like it no more than when I first came!lol and my dad retired last year so...no more moving!lol sorry for getting of topic.

#9 ·
Hey Joel and thanks for being my first friend on here. You helped me plenty. Awesome to know the're some people from Florida on here : )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.