Betta Fish Forum banner

New tank for Morado!

3K views 53 replies 6 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Well I have been searching for the bigger size of the tank that Morado is in now. Its about 4.5 gallons,a lil bit more than that. The lfs i got him and his tank at seems to never get them in anymore. The one time i did see a big,it was broken. They had no clue when they were getting more either.

So I found online,finally, a pet store in my own state that sells them! Best part,free shipping haha! Its 17.99 plus sales tax since its my own state hehe. Shouldnt take too long to get here...maybe end of week....Im so excited! Then I am gonna work on getting Elvis into the 5.5 glass tank that i have sitting in my kitchen lol. Just have to find a spot for it. :roll:

#29 · (Edited)
Well poo...its a bit too wide where it curves...it hangs over the sink edge...i just know thatll go crashing in the night...I may just have to have move him,to where i dunno! I gotta see where i can unplug something...or two somethings haha...argh....:(

and then fill his old one with another female betta...haha..evil plans begin...

hmm i may have a plan!! But Im not gonna do it tonight lol....

#31 ·
Yah it really is lol...but Im thinking I could put his tank on the shelf below Bella. Just have to move the stuff sitting there. I also could just move Morado to Bellas tank and vice versa...that makes me feel bad haha(since his is smaller,but she is smaller..hmmm)...these bettas sure can play on your pysche lol!

#33 ·
Oooh. Female or male? My petsmart had some crowntails so pretty! Once i move Morado I will look for another hehe.

#35 ·
Oh okay cool. I think I want another female too. If i find a healthy and good looking one. Well good luck!!

#40 ·
heres a pic of kokobe's home when he wasn't bought yet..i bought him three dyas ago..he's doin fine.

#41 ·
here's his home when i didnt buy him yet.

#42 ·
nice! you know you can make your own thread to post your pics though.

so anyways. morado is now upgraded! his tank is on the shelf below bellas. now i have an empty tank in my bathroom....perhaps i will get another female! LOL. well im tired and way past bedtime...good night!

#44 ·
Hmmm...nope it wont! I am going to the lfs after work for a new test kit,so of course I am gonna look hehe. I hope they have some different colors...always seem to have red and white....I'll let you know!

#46 ·
Oooh that sounds like fun! Good luck. I hope they have some other colors...I kinda want all my bettas to be different colors lol..a rainbow of bettas!

#50 ·
No piccies of Morados tank yet...I will work on it!!! But.....I did get a pretty female today!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.