Betta Fish Forum banner

I got me some corys :)

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Romad 
#1 ·
Well, Berry isn't doing to well, out of nowhere she is having so much difficulty with swimming. All she does is lay on the bottom, so I put her into a longish and somewhat shortish container with some rocks, a silk plant, and a hidey. It's not a very good sized home, but I put her in there for 2 reasons. 1)If she has something that could be contagious, I don't want Pepper to get sick and 2)since it's on the shorter side, it's easier for her to swim up to breathe in some air.

Anyway, since Berry hd to be moved, I decided to get me some corys. I had to pick up some hamster bedding, and fish filters, so I took a peek at the albino corys, and they were so cute! So, after much persuading, I bought 4 of them. I also bought my first live aquarium plant, a java fern, but with my luck it'll prob. die.

So, now I've got 4 corys, and I love them already. When I put them into the tank yesterday, Pepper immediately checked them out. He went down to the bottom and flared, but they didn't care, so now all he does is swim with them. He was alone all of his life, so I'm glad he's getting along with these corys. (knock on wood)

Sorry for such a long post, didn't realize I had so much to say. :p

See less See more
#3 ·
love cory's.used to have a neat collection of different species in a 37 gallon tank.amusing cute lil thing especially the long finned type.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.