Betta Fish Forum banner

lucy(cat) meets romeo

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  CrowntailTwitchy57 
#1 ·
i had my bedroom door open and my cat lucy came in snooping around so i decided to have her meet romeo :lol:

im not sure how old lucy is i found her on the street 3 years ego..she was sleeping under a car . i was taking a walk and she came up to me so i picked per up and brought her home.. i live in a private community in the suburbs so i think someone just dropped her off and left her...i had 3 other cats that are all rescues as well..my dad was not having it lol my stepmom is a cat lover but she said we need to put up and add for a found cat..so we did but no one claimed her..next day i found her on the couch with my dad thats when i knew we def keeping her :cool:

#2 ·
That is adorable! Both fish, and cat! You should enter it for the October photo contest! It has my vote for sure heh. I remember when my dog first saw Katashi, it was so entertaining!
Thumbs up on your photography skill!

#4 ·
oh my goodness, she's sooooo fluffy!!!!!!!!!!! She's adorable, I love her =D

#6 ·
she's so adorably grumpy-looking :D

#7 ·
Flufffffy :3

#8 ·
i always wanted a fluffy cat lucky

i also had a cat from the streets, it was a kitten that was stray like last week, his name was emile, and he loved attention ... but somehow he died slowly, he was to young to go to the vet so there was nothing we could do ='[ i only had him for a week

#9 ·
gorgeous cat you have there!

#11 ·
:lol:hehee...thank you all!
yes shes so soft and cuddly i love her! shes the most calm cat i ever met all she wants to do is sit on your lap and have her belly scratched..and if you stop she hits you with her paw in the face and meows..like how dare you to stop! :rofl:

#13 ·
in the 1st one you cant see him at all..but in the 2nd one hes right in front of the cats face, like they are looking at each other...i could only get his tail...

#15 ·
LOL..my other cats dont care for my betta...but lucy now wont stop siting in front of my bedroom door so i can let her in so she can say hi to romeo...:lol:..and he will do his betta dance for her its cute..

#16 ·
This is my other cat mikey...i found him in my friends back yard..i had him for 6years now..hes def more like a dog then a cat...he fetches toys and bring them back..also chews on everything!:lol::twisted:

#18 ·
When I was keeping my sister's cat I didn't have fish. But he liked to get up on her tank, when she had it, and dip his paw in the canopy top and drink the water off his paw. He did it as a pass time as he looked out the window, thus, sometimes he would miss the hole :D It was hilarious!

My bf and I are moving in 2 weeks or so and he really wants a cat. I do too but I have financial responsibility of both the bunny and fish so I said if he wants the cat he has to pay for it!!

#19 ·
Dude, that's a fluffy cat. I don't even want to know what the boys would do if i brought a fish in the house. Boys being the rats in my avatar.

Or Fred the cat. I don't wanna know what he would do. Callie would just stare and then glare at me like "another animal? Really?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.