Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Inde

767 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Hello!

I am new to Betta's and fish ownership in general. I just recently moved back in with my parents so I figured a fish would be a perfect pet for my small room. I first got the fish and small tank (one of the "Betta" Tanks) Without much research. I decided to do a little more research and found this wonderful site! He is now in a 3 gallon tank with a heater and bio wheel filter. He seems to be much happier now that he has more room and is warm.

This is Inde. His tank is on my desk and he will come over to check me out. He seems to like it when I put my finger on the tank.. he will take off but come right back over for me to do it again.. Silly fish :) He is also more active when he knows I am sitting at my desk.. Like he is showing off lol He also loves his freeze dried blood worms.. but will eat the betta food too.

Sorry the pictures are small they are from my phone.

Anyway.. I am loving my little Betta! Look forward to having fun on these boards. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow he is pretty! I love how you set your tank up... congrats :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.