Betta Fish Forum banner

New member - New betta

854 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Rotor 
#1 ·
So i've just gotten my first Betta in many many years! Though it would be fun to join this site to learn some care tips and such, but first the most fun part, showing him off!

So this is Kamina, he proudly hails from petco. I've been searching around the net and i'm not sure what you'd consider his coloration? Any thoughts on it would be gladly accepted :) Anyway...

I also have another Aquarium with a Ryukin goldfish in it, but this is a Betta form xD

See less See more
#2 ·
he looks like a halfmoon or super delta male with dragon scale coloring :D

Beautiful boy!! Welcome

#8 ·
Thanks guys! And I completely agree, after sifting through a ton of pictures and seeing how many variations there are is just astonishing! Also Junglist, I assume thats your Betta in the picture there, so beautiful! Love the coloration!

#16 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes and kind comments!

And Junglist that website is so wonderful. If I ever get another I think i'd try it out, did you have any problems with the shipping or is it all pretty easy to do?

And just had to mention lovely dogs Staffy lover! I'm a huge dog enthusiast, just can't have them in apartment living :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.