Betta Fish Forum banner

BEAUTIFULBETTA's new fish (cannot resist)

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
When I could finally get a good picture of the female... I realized that she is a possible 4 ray? Branch splits off into two, then two more? Not too sure, but they BOTH look good ;-) The male never really flared. Until I decided to exercise him with a mirror. POOF! lol. Now he has shown his real personality (fiesty, mean little bugger) while she is very spunky and curious.

BeautifulBetta, I couldn't resist posting them! They are just too darn pretty! Merry early-Christmas :lol: (I hope they suffice for the loss of the super blues) :oops:

NOTE: the shorter parts on the male's fins were broken. They will grow back.

#2 ·
Sena they are gorgeous! I think they might make up for the lost super blues. I love the male! And the female is like amazing! Thanks so much! they are like the best!

#3 ·
You're welcome :) it's the least I could do. His rays will grow back - some were (and are) a little broken but he should be fine especially in your care.

#9 ·
The female has a dark steel blue color :) she is very spunky. Barely held still for photos! :lol:

#18 ·
Thanks. He may need a vet visit sadly. Another reason to hold onto all animals no matter what.

#20 ·
Well they didn't take care of him -.- he is dehydrated.
if he doesn't get better in a week it's possible he has parasites.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.