Betta Fish Forum banner

Taco passed.

2K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Taco Fish the Great passed August 19, 2009 at 9:03pm. He was surrounded by the support of the BettaFish forum and watched over by his owner, Eva.

Taco lived an adventurous life shortly after coming home from the Local Fish Store. He was young, vibrant and healthy and displayed a great sense of curiosity. His first adventure was with his new owner, Eva, as he was transported by bike down many traffic-ridden roads. He arrived safely at his new home, unharmed and lively as ever.

Taco enjoyed watching the day-to-day activities of Eva and her family. On occasion, he would flare as a greeting to passerby and served as great entertainment for Eva's niece. Taco was a valiant Betta fish and he will always be remembered for his cheerfulness and his will to live, despite all the odds.

Farewell, Taco. May you find peace and rest in the heavens and the biggest oceans to swim in. Thanks for letting myself and Tian-Tian be a part of your life; I hope we made it fun and pleasant for you.

Swim the deepest ocean and ride the highest waves, my friend, until we meet again.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm so sorry about Taco. You gave him such a great home and took such great care of him. He was lucky to have someone like you. RIP Taco.

#10 ·
That tribute was so nice of you. It almost made me cry. I'm so sorry about Taco.
RIP buddy. Swim free and say hey to everyone else's lost bettas.

#20 ·
Your tribute was so beautiful! I'm sure Taco had a great life in the care of such a dedicated person....swim free Taco, RIP. I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

#23 ·
I saw this thread and pouted, and i loved the tribute, it was so nice.

#25 ·
So sorry to hear about Taco. Your tribute was great. Choked me up too. Swim free Taco. Say hi my passed on bettas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.